Optimal Dental Health Plan 2017
We are excited to announce our 2017 Optimal Dental Wellness Plan! Please take a moment to review the information. Our team is available to discuss which plan may be appropriate for you.
We strive each day to maintain the highest standard of care for our patients. As a member of our dental family, we recognize that you made a conscious choice to maintain your dental health. What we are seeing is that dental benefits are becoming a barrier to achieving optimal dental health. Insurance companies continue to add restrictions and limitations on what they will approve as covered treatment. Therefore, we made a conscious decision to not have our care influenced by insurance companies and have them dictate our patients’ treatment. While insurance companies continue to change their parameters of coverage to be more profitable; we cannot change our philosophy of providing superior dental care for our patients. We value our patients who are committed to their dental health.
Our Optimal Dental Health Plan is designed to show appreciation to those patients who share our philosophy for preventive and continued dental health. When problems are detected early, we can be conservative in our care and cost. This savings plan extends a courtesy to those who find routine maintenance and early detection important to their well-being. This prepaid yearly plan offers a mutual understanding that you are committed to our mission and we will continue to be committed to you and strive to provide the latest, unparalleled dental care.
Our intention is to offer a service that serves most of our patients. We understand that these plans may not be for everyone. Other financial options are available for those who may not see a benefit in our supplemental savings plan.
|Included Benefits||Preventive Maintenance Plan||Custom Maintenance Plan||Periodontal Health Plan||New Patient Comprehensive Plan|
|Contract Minimum Savings with One Emergency Visit||$325||$340||$340||$290|
|Periodontal Maintenance Cleanings||-||-||4||-|
|Comprehensive Initial Exam||-||-||-||★|
|Initial Study Model||★||★||★||★|
|Unlimited Photos and Consultations||★||★||★||★|
|Unlimited Emergency Exams||★||★||★||★|
|5% Additional Discount on Dental Treatment||★||★||★||★|
|5% Additional Discount on Periodontal Treatment||-||-||★||-|
★ = Included Care
Call our office at (215) 572-7566 to sign up!
Terms and Limitations of the Plan
- Plan Effective Date is the date when the Enrollment Fee is paid in full.
- Plans are active for 365 days from the Enrollment Date.
- A 30-day grace period from Plan Effective Date will be honored when enrolling in the Plans. Plan Benefits will be applied to any treatment that was completed within the grace period. Savings will be credited towards the Enrollment Fee.
- Enrollment Fee is non-refundable.
- Plans will only remain active if all treatment is PAID IN FULL at the time of service. (An additional 5% full payment courtesy will be applied to the cost of the treatment).
- Plans can be used in conjunction with insurance benefits. Insurance claims will be submitted on the patient’s behalf based on the reduced fees. Insurance reimbursements will be sent directly to the patients.
- Due to administration fees, additional 5% full payment courtesy will not be applied to procedures paid through Care Credit or Lending Club.
- Plans do not apply to dental treatment needed following any type of injury where a lawsuit and therefore outside medical, care, disability or workman’s comp type insurances are involved.
- Enrollment Fees and Plan Benefits are subject to changes during the year.
- Plans are not transferable to another party or family member.
- Patient is responsible for making and keeping appointments.
- Exams, radiographs, cleanings, and other features of plan must occur within the plan year and cannot be carried over to the next year.
- For an emergency appointment, only examination and radiograph are covered. Patient is responsible for any other dental work completely during the appointment.
- Study models are made for diagnosis proposes only. Patient is responsible for the cost of treatment fabricated using study models.
- If a patient is diagnosed with periodontal disease, they are not eligible for the Maintenance Plans.
- If during the course of the plan year, the patient is diagnosed with periodontal disease, the plan will be prorated towards the Periodontal Health Plan. Patient will be responsible for the difference.
- Plan savings apply to dental services only. The following services do not qualify for discounts: Perioscience products, implant abutments, treatment for sleep disorders, and laboratory fees.
- Dental Health Plan is only accepted at Andrew Cohen, D.M.D.; therefore, if the patient is referred to another office or specialist, benefits will not carry over.